For sale. Sold! Thanks. :) Dr Martens Triumph 1914 boots in dark brown, £150 when new, and you can collect from Aberdyfi/Machynlleth in Mid Wales or pay postage fees. (Warning: these boots are heavy! But very comfy and warm; totally worth it.)
Size is unknown, but I am a UK size 5.5 and I have narrow feet and they fit me fine. My feet are 25cm long.
- The original laces were awful and falling apart, so I replaced them with these really long rainbow laces.
- I never wore them with the tops folded down so I corset-laced them for ease of putting on/taking off; because of this, the leather is relatively uncreased at the ankle.
- There are some random cosmetic bits of metal all over them, which makes them rattle pleasingly when you walk. One pointless eyelet has fallen off, but as far as I can tell it isn’t used for anything.
- As you can probably see from the photo, they’re a bit scuffed at the toes.
- Overall they’re about two years old, and they should last for many more years. I’m selling them because I’m switching to a barefoot thing and I have new winter shoes with more flexible soles and zero drop.
Soooo… What, £50? (That’s 0.65 bitcoins, if that’s how you roll.)
*whispers* If you have followers in Wales, particularly Mid Wales, it would be very very kind of you to reblog if you felt like it but no pressure. Thank you for reading. :)